Marine Collagen is sourced from various species of wild fish including Pollock, Haddock and Cod to produce 100% Hydrolyzed Fish Collagen. Marine Collagen contains mostly Type I Collagen (and some Type III) which is especially useful for creating a youthful skin. In fact, Type I comprises 75% of the dry-weight of skin, and 90% of all collagen in the body.
Collagen is a peptide that is mostly comprised of 3 amino acids, Glycine, Proline and Alanine. There has been readily available, replicated randomized controlled (online) studies on Fish Collagen from various Journals including The Journal of Aging Research and Clinical Practice, Clinical Interventions in Aging, and Clinical Pharmacology and Biopharmaceutics where skin elasticity and fine lines were reduced from Fish Collagen intake after three months.
Marine Collagen advantages:
- Zero risk of Avian Flu, Hoof and Mouth Disease or Mad Cow Disease associated with other forms of collagen
- Zero fishy flavor (very neutral and easy to mix)
- Zero artificial sweeteners, preservatives, or colors
- Zero Genetically modified materials or organisms used at any point in Marine Collagen™ production
- Zero Purine
- Zero Cholesterol
- Zero Fat
- Zero Carbohydrates
- Kosher and Halaal Certified
- Best Bioavailability (1.5x more than Bovine/Porcine Collagen)
Recommended use: 1-2 servings (5-10 grams) per day in small amount of juice or water on an empty stomach at least 1 hour before or two hours after meal.
Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.